IFRA (Indonesia Franchise Association) is a prestigious Franchise exhibition which regularly held every year in Indonesia. Many of participants are competing in registering their brands to join in this event. One of them is Stella Maris School, an educational institution under Stella Maris International Education.
In this opportunity, IFRA which lasts for 3 days started from 29th May to 31st May, 2015 located in Jakarta Conventional Center (JCC) Assembly Hall AS-7, Senayan, Jakarta. By joining this event, Stella Maris aim to develop potential franchise business in educational sector in Indonesia. Among many participants who joined this event, Stella Maris became the only participant who offer franchise business in education so that many visitors who came to our booth were asking about the business opportunities. The experience meeting our visitors made us optimist to introduce Stella Maris to them and to let them know about the business opportunity as education partner in Stella Maris.
These are some tips to get visitors attention in exhibition, such as:
- In promoting your brand, booth layout design must be look attractive, cheerful and match with the theme.
- Spread the friendly culture in greetings the visitors who passes through your booth and make a unique greeting, for instance “Welcome to the Anti-Crisis Business Opportunity..”
- Give a short the history of company while welcoming the visitors with welcoming drink.
- Get to know prospective through short interview to gain the information needed.
- Give unforgettable impressions to visitors who stop by to join in games session and give away Franchisee Fee Discount Voucher and interesting Goodie Bag.
Stella Maris International Education actively contributes to improve nation’s education through educational programs which involved not only teachers, student but also parents as important role in children’s character building. One of the programs is Platinum Triangle Program where in every activity we always involve third parties such as parents, students and teachers to cooperate together in children development in education; where it creates the Platinum Generation which have character of smart, global and have an entrepreneurial spirit in early childhood.